Welcome to Mudgeeraba Bridge Club.
Mudgeeraba Bridge Club runs sessions on Mondays and Fridays. 12:10 for 12:30 start. - green - red - masterpoints, pairs and individual events. Tea, Coffee, biscuits (and sometimes cake!!) supplied.
We're a friendly club, but we take our Bridge seriously.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTRY TO MUDGEERABA BRIDGE CLUB THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ENTRY INTO THE CLUB PREMISES
1. If you are unwell, please do not enter the premises. Flu-Like or Covid-19 symptoms include: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, fatigue, difficulty breathing. Symptoms may also include loss of taste and/or smell.
2. Sanitise hands on entry – we provide both alcohol and non – alcohol based sanitisers. Please maintain social distancing.
3. Forehead temperature will be taken. Please move your hair if necessary and DO NOT MOVE until you are told the procedure is complete. The thermometer will be held 5 to 10 centimetres from your forehead.
4. Your temperature will be recorded on this and held in a Register as required by Qld Health.
5. If you do not have a copy of the full Protocols, please take a copy from the Entry point.
6. Take your seat at one of the specially distanced Bridge tables. Please DO NOT enter the kitchen.
7. Entry is restricted to members only.
8. Please follow the Play protocol – full details are available at the point of entry.
9. SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLIED WITH AT ALL TIMES.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
John Hosking - President 31 December 2020
|(C) Altosoft and
Mudgeeraba Bridge Club 2021
Site template developed by Peter Busch, Altosoft
and content managed by Mudgeeraba Bridge Club
Click here for Management log-in